- 3 green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 ounces extra-lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 3 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Guinness Stout
- Salt and pepper
- Trim and chop the green onions (green parts only).
- Peel and finely chop garlic cloves.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil to a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the sesame oil is heated, add your ground beef or turkey to it and brown the beef/turkey until cooked through.
- Remove beef/turkey from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil to skillet.
- Once the sesame oil is heated, saute green onions and garlic for one minute.
- Add cabbage and Guinness to the mixture.
- Stir fry mixture in skillet until the cabbage is crisp-tender; for about five minutes.
- Add cooked beef/turkey back to skillet and stir into mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.