I was hosting a Girl’s Night at my house and wanted to make something different instead of just having wine out for people to drink. I searched Pinterest for different Sangria recipes but I couldn’t quite find one that I like – my love is sweet wines!! I started doing a search for something made with Moscato and found this AMAZING recipe that everyone loved! This is now a “must” on the list to make for any time we have guests over! Thanks to realhousemoms.com – I have a Moscato punch that I love! The recipe on her page suggests that you top of the glass with 7Up but we added it into the punch container so it was an easier self serve for everyone! You can try it both ways and see which you like best!
Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 2 Cups of Strawberries
- 1 Lime
- 2 Liter of 7-Up
1. Carefully dice one cup of strawberries and put to the side.
2. Slice one cup of strawberries and one lime then store to the side.
3. Place the diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade concentrate into a blender and turn on high/puree.
4. Once strawberry and limeade mixture is ready, pour it through a strainer to help remove a majority of the seeds.
5. Pour the strawberry and limeade blend into a big pitcher.
6. Add remaining limeade and Moscato wine into the picture.
7. Slowly pour the 7-Up into the pitcher and stir. It may foam up so do this slowly. (see above for other version to do.)
8. Garnish the punch with the strawberry and lime slices.
9. Chill in refrigerator.
10. Serve in wine glass and use lime and strawberry pieces as garnish.